10 ways to use MyLists
If you have more than one listing on any UsedEverywhere site, then MyLists is the way to go. It’s easy to set-up, all you need to do is register.
- Sell items for Fundraisers and Charities
- Share listings for Swap Meets, Groups & Communities
- Advertise what’s going to be at your garage sale
- Manage several online stores
- Put your MyLists website address on business cards & posters
- Link to your MyLists from your website
- Share your MyLists on Twitter and Facebook
- Subscribe to MyLists with RSS
- Put your MyLists on your website
- Email your MyLists to buyers
All week, I’ll explain more and show you tips on how to customize the look of your MyLists, and share your MyLists.
In the meantime, how do you use MyLists?
- Posted in: