Similar soles, similar souls?
Looking around the UsedEverywhere.com office the other day, I noticed – between the randomly strewn pumpkins and halos – a pretty awesome team of employees! Â Â *Pause for the audience to “awwwww”*
Then, as my eye wandered I saw that those who were chatting together had similar shoes! Â Strange? Â Maybe not… my theory is that your lifestyle lies in your shoes. Â And more importantly, in your work shoes! Â Sure, on the weekends you’ll wear runners for sports and heels for dinner out. Â But work is where you really show your personality. Â It’s where you most likely spend most of your time!
Are you a practical wearer, who needs to be able and run errands around town in a moment’s notice? Â Or are you a look-like-how-you-want-to-feel wearer, who can sacrifice a few bucks to drive to work in order look reallyREALLYreally ridiculously GOOD-looking? Â Or are you somewhere in between like me, who wears heals and a skirt one day and jeans and runners the next?
Either way, I awkwardly walked around the office today talking pictures of shoes in order see if I have a point! Â Pictures below – enjoy
1. Professional. Polished. Slip-ons.
*these people are in and out of the office and bring their practical get-it-all-done shoes with them!
2. One of these things is not like the others…
*though these people do all work hard/ play hard, not sure if my shoe theory applies
3. Caj comfy slip-ons.
* these two are walkers. to and from work. need something sturdy.
4. Super caj and wonderfully trendy!
* these two are the lively ones that give us our online trends of the day
So at the end of the day, how did I do?
1. Yes I think my theory applies to the practical lot. 1 point.
2. One outlier… isn’t there a statistical calculation that can make that one disappear and my theory correct? 0 points.
3. Caj walkers might have been a stretch. Â I’ll give myself a half point there. 1/2 point.
4. Yes I think my theory again to the trendsters but not sure if I get a full point. 1/2 point.
2 out of 4. Â won’t quit my day job.
- Posted in: